Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas to all.......and to all a good........


Wow,
What a year. I know that everyone has their own set of challenges so I know that we are no different. I have always been taught if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger.

I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas and holiday season. We were very lucky to have my mom stay with us this past week for Christmas. She has only stayed with us on Christmas morning one other time about 15 years ago near as I can remember.

The kids loved having her around and it was fun to watch them interact with her. They enjoyed every minute with her.

I was also able to see my Grandma Liston. She is 87 and is starting to suffer from Alzheimers. Sometimes you don't notice and other times it is incredibly noticeable. She is a very strong woman and I am lucky to have her in my life.

I would also like to thank my family for sticking together this year through thick and thin and for always being there for each other. We have really grown together as a family this year and I have a greater appreciation for each of my children and my sweet wife and what each of them bring to our family.

I am very grateful for the great friends that Jen and I have. You will never know how much each one of you mean to us. You are the ones that make us stronger and give us the opportunity to continue moving in the right direction. For that I am extremely blessed.

Where would I be without my sweet wife and all that she has endured this year. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Everything I have I owe to my father in heaven and I pray that I can continue to live up to the expectations and promises that have been made.

I love you all,

D, Triman, Eaglebeak,
you know the drill.................be good.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I totally agree with you...you do have an amazing wife and I love her too...not in the way that you do, of course....(Ha-ha), but I love her. You have a great family and I am so glad that at a time when most families drift apart (teenage years) that yours has been brought together....that alone would make almost any trial worth it to me. We love you all and hope you know that we are always here for you. Thanks for always being there for us TOO!

James Ralphs said...

hi my name is James Ralphs and i am 19 year old tiff you got a son I live in San Rema Shrewsbury Rad Cockshutt and will you meet me in Walford North Shropshire College meet me in reception

See you later Mum
Love you loads

 

page counters