Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am now officially back to work. My Comfort

The day has finally come...........

It took 4 weeks to make a decision and we had some very kind friends and family involved in helping us but in the end I decided to get back into retail where I have had over 15 years of experience.

I was offered the position as VP of Sales and Marketing at My Comfort for a couple of locations. The Murray and Logan locations is where I will call home. As you know I am a big believer that things happen for a reason and this is no different. The way that I came upon this opportunity and what took place to even get me to interview for it was very inspirational. I could have taken a few other jobs that may have been a 9-5 M-F but it did not offer the kind of potential that this position could ultimately bring.

I found this position from Craig's List and replied to a posting for an available sales person. I had an opportunity to meet the 2 owners and after several meetings and phone calls we came to an agreement on my responsibilities for the organization and what my specific role will be in helping this company reach its potential.

Since this is a franchise opportunity I am currently only affiliated with the 2 locations I mentioned previous. (Murray and Logan) If you are in the market for a new bed (Intelli-Gel) then please see me at either the Murray or Logan locations. There are several other My Comfort stores along the Western US and Utah but for know I am only working with these two.

After I researched the company thoroughly and spoke to the two owners (Amy and Emily Pearce, Yep they're sisters) I reached the conclusion that these beds are by far the best on the market and offer things that no other beds can claim. It was also very evident that both Amy and Emily are passionate about what they are trying to accomplish and have offered me a great opportunity to be a part of it.

I start my new position on Monday the 3rd of November and I am excited to help move the company in the direction that they desire, to be the best at what they do.

I would like to personally thank all of you for your kind words and phone calls and for your willingness to help with anything. Also to the angels that touched our lives in more ways than one.

Be good always.........You never know who may be watching you.........

Duane

5 comments:

Gords said...

Congratulations Duane. Looks like a good move.

Tiffany said...

Yipee Duane!!! I KNOW the Lord is always taking care of you and your wonderful family! Things can only get better from here!!!

Tony said...

Good for you.
Things do work out for a reason

awindowsillview said...

Congrats to your husband...what a blessing - it's definitely the season of blessings. Jen, you are way too kind in all you do and say - I remember the first time meeting you and just loving you immediately...how could anyone not? You are an amazing lady with a beautiful family - good luck with your new adventure...you surely will succeed! PS...Love, love the darling pics of your beautiful girls!

Gords said...

They working you to the bone there? I haven't seen a post in over a month man! What's up with you and your fam? Hope you guys had a good Christmas together.

 

page counters