Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Pictures

This is my rocket. My bike times have improved quite a bit over last year. I wish my body were as fast as this bike.







Me and my sweetheart. What would I do with out her.












Wow, Morgan will be a senior this year. She wants mom and dad to flip the bill for a car for her senior year. Ouch.

















Jaden has cut his hair since this photo and still looks great. He doesn't think so but mom and dad do.

















Emmory is daddy's little girl but she is not so little anymore.
















.
Taggert started kindergaten last week. He loves it. Jen got him taking swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago and now he has grown gills.













Our panoramic family.







Morgan and Mom before the big dance. Jen is looking at the hot mailman that just dropped off the mail.











Ellie Mae. The best dog in the world.












.
Just ask dad what came first. The Easter Bunny or the egg.












Moab Half Marathon in 2007
Bluffridge 5K 2008


















































Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

satcy said...

Yeah! Another blogger! Wow, your kids have really grown up. I'm not sure I would have recognized Morgan and Jaden. In fact, just a few weeks ago Jaycee was bored and pulled out a bunch of old family videos and was watching them. She came across an old sharing time I did with Jadens class. that's how I remember him. Too cute, I'll have to see if I can get you a copy. Hope you guys are doing well.

Bryan & Linda Wood said...

Hey D. Wow your family looks great. Haven't seen you guys in years but still think about you. Linda has went into dental hygen. and Im now a personal trainer and supervior for Crossroads Academy in Ogden. http://www.crossroadsrtc.com hope things are good my friend.

 

page counters